Kicker 10C104 Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer
|Product Name:||Kicker 10C104|
|Impedance:||Single 4 ohm|
Kicker 10C104 Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer 4 Ohm Review
With a durable lead tinsel leads and a rigid construction, the Kicker 10C104 Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer is going to be a long lasting sub for use in your car and household. This product combines many features with an affordable price point so that it is affordable to as many people as possible.
In this review, you are going to learn about the features of this product, the benefits, pros and cons, and our own recommendation so that you can make an informed decision.
Table of content
- Consumer Reviews
- Durable Spiral Lead Tinsel Leads
- Helpful Spring-Loaded Terminals
- Backed by One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Suitable for Free-Air Use
- Power Handling is 200 watts (RMS)
- Peak Power Handling is 400 watts
- The Frequency Response is 30-500 Hertz
- 10 inches 4-ohm subwoofer
- 10” 4-Ohm Subwoofer
The Kicker 10C104 Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer weighs 9.1 pounds and 11 x 11 x 6.4 inches. Note that the quoted weight here might be different from the shipping weight. The shipping weight is usually higher because of the addition of some other components.
As far as rating is concerned, this is one of the highly rated products in its category. At the time of this writing, it is currently 4.8 of 5.0 star rating on Amazon.com. Generally, customers are satisfied with their unit and many have mentioned that they were able to get bass exactly the way they want it. With high rating and raving fans, you can be sure that this unit is going to be a nice companion for you when you purchase it.
- This unit comes in a standard packaging. The manufacturer packs many amazing features into a solid construction for long lasting usage and high performance.
- You are likely to get the exact amount of bass you want from this sub.
- This unit is easy to install and it built from good quality materials.
- This product can be used in a free-air or sealed or vented enclosure so that you can easily get versatility.
- The Kicker 10C104 Comp 10-Inch Subwoofer can offer you amazing bass for just less than $100.
- This product is durable and is of high performance according to the customer reviews on Amazon.com.
- With a rigid construction, you can be sure that this unit will stay with you for a long time. You won’t worry about replacement for a while.
- This product is crafted with an injected molded cone, which has a 3600 back bracing. This feature prevents distortion in the sound produced by the sub. With this, you can listen to anything with distinct clarity.
- This model also includes Vented Pole Piece for heat dissipation.
- Another important feature on this unit is the Strong Steel Basket that is designed with a coil-cooling perimeter venting. This feature regulates the sound produced from the sub so that it does not cause ear damage.
- The 4-Ohm impedance on this unit makes it compatible and usable with any amp. Therefore, if you have an older amp you would like to use with it, you can do that.
- The Ribbed Foam Surround gives balance to the sub as it allows the cone to be installed with a tight fitting. This also comes with a double stitching for a long lasting usage.
- This unit also has extensive venting. This feature helps you to derive long lasting performance from this unit.
Although this product is full of exciting features and benefits, it is not free from some hitch. The following are the shortcoming of this unit especially as complained by customers:
- The mounting on this unit might be bigger than the mounting hole. While some users did not experience this hitch, some are complaining about it.
- Someone among the reviewers complained that the mounting screws were not included with his packaging. You might want to prepare for that in case you experience the same.
At less than $100, the price point for this unit is reasonable. It is not expensive compared to competing models out there. Another thing is that customers are satisfied about the price since the product is worth every dollar paid for it.
Pairs Well With
The Kicker 10C104 Comp 10 inch subwoofer pairs well with the Boss Audio R1100M 1100 Watt amplifier. This amplifier puts out 250 watts RMS at 4 Ohms. Which is perfect for the 10C104 subwoofer. Also this amplifier gets excellent reviews and its reasonably priced.
With many handy features and a reasonable price, this unit beats down some competing models on the market. It is well constructed, easy to install and high quality performance, this product is going to be a good buyCheck updated Prices and User Reviews Here